sexta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2017

You can heal yourself... no one else can do it for you

Self healing is largely disregarded.

There is a lot of money professing that "they" can cure you, or "their" vitamin supplements can get you well you, but the final results or a mixed bag, with around 97% finding that the results they promised was b.s.

Real health is actually quite simple.

You provide your body with the ninety essential nutrients every single person needs.
You move your physical body.
You ingest food that agrees with your body, especially your individual DNA.
You sleep properly and long enough.
You drink adequate water so your tissues are reasonably hydrated.

Now, if you wish to be really well ... you may may want to KNOW more than just the ordinary person knows. You most definitely should avoid doctors, nutritionists, energy healers, even chiropractors.

Anyone who only earns income when you are sick.

They will make sure you remain sick.

The whole establishment is backwards ... so they can not be trusted.

Common sense and common knowledge will make you unhealthy ... guaranteed.

Let me introduce myself,

My name is Sophie Benshitta Maven. I am 70 years old woman. I am a True Empath, and a clairsentient ...

I can be connected to you ... basically I can merge myself with your physical body, and sense what you really feel.

Don't ask me: it is not enjoyable. But this is how I can sense what you feel, and have the ability to transcend your words to understand what ails you. I feel your physical body, and I feel your emotional states. This last one is the least enjoyable part.

I can also connect to All-knowledge. I have no idea why, I don't know how, but this Source of All intelligence has been accessible to me for 7 years now, and I can ask yes/no answers, and get answers.

And I can obtain you a list of the nutritionary deficiencies you have, the foods that you can become healthy with, in what way you should eat, what supplements to buy.

I rarely have repeat clients, because people either get well, most of my clients, or they don't comply with my instructions, so why return.

So I have to get it right at first attempt ... lol.

I also have energy items that make it possible for you to rest well, get calmer, get calm and collected, and an energy that turns clean water into healing water.

I also publish a blog that has 3300 articles ... www.yourvibration.com ... just search on google for it.

self-healing